Office97 Patch

How can I obtain Office97-kb827656-client-enu.exe ?

Thanks

Read article 827656. It describes how to get the patch.

"To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support
Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the
following Microsoft Web site:
;CNTACTMS]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS "

Hope this helps

Oli