Character file information

Does anyone know of a program that can take a character file and report
what feats, skills, stats etc was taken at each level? I am guessing
that information must be stored, or else when a character is dropped
levels the engine would have no way of knowing what to revert the
character to.

thanks

BRad

Brad Sprigg wrote:
> Does anyone know of a program that can take a character file and report
> what feats, skills, stats etc was taken at each level? I am guessing
> that information must be stored, or else when a character is dropped
> levels the engine would have no way of knowing what to revert the
> character to.
>
> thanks
>
> BRad

LETO will do that for you - search on nerverwinter vault

Kharsis