What have they done to it !!!!

Where's the module database gone !!
Help !!

Manky Badger wrote:
> What have they done to it !!!!
>
> Where's the module database gone !!
> Help !!

Try here (this link was working a moment ago):
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=modules.List

CS

--

Take the piss to mail me.
(For those that want to know who the

"Central Scrutinizer" <tdyl@blueyonderthepiss.co.uk> wrote in message
> Manky Badger wrote:
>> What have they done to it !!!!
>>
>> Where's the module database gone !!
>> Help !!
> Try here (this link was working a moment ago):
> http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=modules.List

Cheers for that.
Trouble is - that's on LOADS of pages. I preferred one HUGE list like it
used to be :eek:(

Manky Badger wrote:
> "Central Scrutinizer" <tdyl@blueyonderthepiss.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Manky Badger wrote:
>>
>>>What have they done to it !!!!
>>>
>>>Where's the module database gone !!
>>>Help !!
>>
>>Try here (this link was working a moment ago):
>>http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=modules.List
>

> Cheers for that.
> Trouble is - that's on LOADS of pages. I preferred one HUGE list like it
> used to be :eek:(

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've found though that I just tend to use
the ranking system - start with 10 rank, play them and then work
downwards. Of course, if I had enough time free then I'd dl all the
buggers, stock up on beer and wacky and not leave my PC until I had
either several deep vein thromboses or a set of dangleberries so big I
couldn't sit any more :)
CS

--

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

> [snip]
> > Cheers for that.
> > Trouble is - that's on LOADS of pages. I preferred one HUGE list like it
> > used to be :eek:(
> >

> Yeah, I know what you mean.
> [snip]

More to the point, I can't access my portfolios. I looked hard for a
feedback address to which I could send a polite mail explaining how
much I rely on them, but failed to find one.
:-((

Richard.

Richard Buckle wrote:
> Central Scrutinizer wrote:
>

>>[snip]
>>
>>>Cheers for that.
>>>Trouble is - that's on LOADS of pages. I preferred one HUGE list like it
>>>used to be :eek:(
>>>

>>Yeah, I know what you mean.
>>[snip]
>

> More to the point, I can't access my portfolios. I looked hard for a
> feedback address to which I could send a polite mail explaining how
> much I rely on them, but failed to find one.
> :-((
>
> Richard.

It was rather hard to find at first, but now there's a "Let me know"
link on the manage submissions page, if nothing else.

Richard Buckle wrote:
> More to the point, I can't access my portfolios. I looked hard for a
> feedback address to which I could send a polite mail explaining how
> much I rely on them, but failed to find one.

Even before the change, about 3 weeks ago, I realized I had forgotten my password. I tried the "Send me my password"
option on several occasions and never got sent anything.

And ahh.. just remembered. The link in my .sig is now broken. Must remember to change the .sig.
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

In article <35udneCjbt-Fih3fRVn-rA@rcn.net>, John Salerno
<johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> Richard Buckle wrote:
> > Central Scrutinizer wrote:
> >

> >>[snip]

> >>Yeah, I know what you mean.
> >>[snip]
> >

> > More to the point, I can't access my portfolios. I looked hard for a
> > feedback address to which I could send a polite mail explaining how
> > much I rely on them, but failed to find one.
> > :-((
> >
> > Richard.
>
> It was rather hard to find at first, but now there's a "Let me know"
> link on the manage submissions page, if nothing else.

I'm not seeing that, perhaps because I've never sumitted anything. :-(

Richard.

Richard Buckle wrote:
> In article <35udneCjbt-Fih3fRVn-rA@rcn.net>, John Salerno
> <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Richard Buckle wrote:

>>>More to the point, I can't access my portfolios. I looked hard for a
>>>feedback address to which I could send a polite mail explaining how
>>>much I rely on them, but failed to find one.
>>>:-((
>>>
>>>Richard.
>>
>>It was rather hard to find at first, but now there's a "Let me know"
>>link on the manage submissions page, if nothing else.
>

> I'm not seeing that, perhaps because I've never sumitted anything. :-(
>
> Richard.

It's also on the "Reassign Content" page, but I don't know what that
looks like for you either. Anyway, this is it:

XMaximusX AT XVaultnetworkX DOT XcomX

No Xs or spaces, obviously.

John Salerno wrote:

> [snip]

> >>It was rather hard to find at first, but now there's a "Let me know"
> >>link on the manage submissions page, if nothing else.
> >

> > I'm not seeing that, perhaps because I've never sumitted anything. :-(
> >
> > Richard.
>
> It's also on the "Reassign Content" page, but I don't know what that
> looks like for you either. Anyway, this is it:
>
> XMaximusX AT XVaultnetworkX DOT XcomX
>
> No Xs or spaces, obviously.

TVM, however I've discovered the "Work to do" page, which has a place
to add comments. That seems like the best channel.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=4

Richard.

Richard Buckle wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>

>>[snip]

>>>I'm not seeing that, perhaps because I've never sumitted anything. :-(
>>>
>>>Richard.
>>
>>It's also on the "Reassign Content" page, but I don't know what that
>>looks like for you either. Anyway, this is it:
>>
>>XMaximusX AT XVaultnetworkX DOT XcomX
>>
>>No Xs or spaces, obviously.
>

> TVM, however I've discovered the "Work to do" page, which has a place
> to add comments. That seems like the best channel.
>
> http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=4
>
> Richard.

NP, but he's good about responding to emails.