No Sound?

My computer no longer plays sound. I switched speakers, checked devices and
I'm lost.
1 answer Last reply
More about sound

    Hi Tabitha.

    This is really not a security issue. You may want to post in the Win2000.general or
    hardware newsgroup. Briefly, you should check the cable that plugs into your sound
    card and in the right port, try booting into safe mode to see if it works, and look
    in Device Manager to see if there is a problem/conflict with your sound card. ---
    Steve

    "Tabitha" <SatisLibere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My computer no longer plays sound. I switched speakers, checked devices and
    > I'm lost.

Speakers Security Computers Microsoft Devices Windows