No Sound?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
July 9, 2004 8:50:17 PM

My computer no longer plays sound. I switched speakers, checked devices and
I'm lost.

More about : sound

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 10, 2004 2:52:46 AM

Hi Tabitha.

This is really not a security issue. You may want to post in the Win2000.general or
hardware newsgroup. Briefly, you should check the cable that plugs into your sound
card and in the right port, try booting into safe mode to see if it works, and look
in Device Manager to see if there is a problem/conflict with your sound card. ---
Steve

!