Sign in with
Your question

What store gives full refund after being used?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 8, 2007 11:40:51 PM

I plan to buy a vid card and then refund it later . What store gives FULL refunds for items like video cards that HAS BEEN used?

More about : store full refund

February 9, 2007 12:02:10 AM

Ebay if your lucky.
February 9, 2007 12:15:26 AM

l o l
Related resources
February 9, 2007 12:17:55 AM

Quote:
I plan to buy a vid card and then refund it later . What store gives FULL refunds for items like video cards that HAS BEEN used?

are you kidding right?

pls, someone send a thief to this scammer ( and a very dumb one to ask here that question..) to the police
February 9, 2007 12:24:47 AM

Nordstroms.
February 9, 2007 12:29:24 AM

Quote:

are you kidding right?

pls, someone send a thief to this scammer ( and a very dumb one to ask here that question..) to the police

what are u talking about? My current video card just broke and im gonna send it to my manufacturer but this is gonna take a couple of weeks. Meanwhile i wanna try some vid cards incase they deny my exchange request, how does that make me a scammer? People try stuff from clothes, to kitchen things, electronics, etc so they're all scammers? Maybe you're dumb and misunderstood my question. I asked something like, i go to fry's, buy a vid card, then refund/exchange it before the 30 days expire which is part of their policy. Not selling it on ebay or whatever made you think im a scammer. So basically im asking, is there any stores that let you TRY vid cards and refund it if its undamaged and in good condition. How the fuk does that make me a scammer?R O F L
February 9, 2007 12:31:47 AM

If it is just a temp, why not just purchase the cheapest card you can find and maybe keep it. That way you never find yourself in this situation again.
February 9, 2007 12:40:24 AM

Honest people like you are what screwed up this country. You voted for Bush didn't you? :roll:
February 9, 2007 12:53:23 AM

Haha, judging from your avatar so did u ...

U cant really do that with a vid card sry dude
unless they dumbasses in the store u go to...
... then again does Bush run a computer store somewhere?

Hehe
Just to point out that was a joke
I dont think Bush is stupid - his just not all that ...
February 9, 2007 1:04:25 AM

Did you check with the mfgr to see if you could have one cross shipped?
Some times with certain components you can have your credit card charged and a new or refurb unit is sent out - when yours gets there they credit back your CC.

Don't be a d*%k and return it - someone has to get stuck with it and resell opened goods!
a b U Graphics card
February 9, 2007 2:19:55 AM

Did you watch the superbowl on a 60" HDTV and return it the day after?
February 9, 2007 5:45:12 PM

Quote:

Yep i did, and they accepeted it back. Why?
February 9, 2007 5:57:05 PM

Quote:

hehe I heard on the radio they are starting to charge a 25% restocking fees for people that do that. That is of course if they don't physically break the tv or something.

Woodfly, have you thought about maybe borrowing a card from someone for a few days? Ive been without my main system now for 1 week solid. Be another few days before my new board comes in. Take a break from the computer and do something constructive while you wait for your video card to come back. Build a fort or bake your grandma some moon pies or build a retarded video card for art. :p 

Seriously though, surely you can wait another few days or just borrow one from someone. :) 

Just for curiosity, what video card was you planning on "buying" ? :) 
February 9, 2007 6:16:21 PM

I can wait another few days.. but i dont think this thing is gonna take me a few days, more like a few weeks or months. I've never shipped back something to have it repaired/replaced but people told me its gonna take atleast 2 weeks
February 9, 2007 6:29:02 PM

What card are you sending back for repair?
February 9, 2007 7:16:43 PM

I think if you get a card from most stores like bestbuy you have a 15 day period where you can take back. I would confirm this before buying.

I would suggest that you just read a book while waiting for your video card to be fixed and returned.
February 10, 2007 5:11:26 AM

Geez, give it a break guys.

I used to be a Warehouse Lead at Circuit City and I can tell you, it's not dishonest at all if people "borrow" a computer part and return it within the return period.

At Circuit City we had a really firm return policy. I had to fire a few people for playing around outside the rules on it. (I was pretty young for a warehouse lead, being 21 years old, but oh well)

The thing is, stores like that make MASSIVE amounts of profit from other smaller things that would warrant customers doing dishonest activity sometimes.

For example.. They had a 100% mark-up on speakers, receivers, home theater set-ups, batteries. Wanna know how much a Monster Cable component video fully gold plated costs? Retail they go for over $75. For an employee, you only pay cost price which is what the store pays. Want to know how much that is? About $18 out the door.

I used to buy cables from Circuit City at cost as an employee and turn around and sell them on Craigslist and Ebay. Another guy did the same thing with Polk Audio surround sound speakers.

In fact, I rather admire customers that abuse the return policy/extended warranty policy, because they're really making the grounds fair between them and the company. It's 100% under the rules, so they're not doing anything illegal.

If you're wondering, Best Buy probably has the best return policy for hardware. Any specific hardware store will be hard to stoop like that because part of their contingency is to prevent that entirely.
February 10, 2007 5:38:47 PM

Circuit City lied to you. Cables are much cheaper than that. I get hdmi cables identical to Monster's, usually sell for $100 at Radio Shack, for $6 through my company, 6 foot gold plated (like that matters), heavy duty hdmi to hdmi. I also used to have a wholesaler I bought cables through, Manhatten if anyone wants to know, got usb cables for 1.50 instead of the $12 at wally-world.

By the way, it's very dishonest. If you believe otherwise, you'd probably steel the $10 your mom had sitting on her table. It would be like test driving a car each day just to do errands.

Best way to "stick it to the man" is to not buy overpriced products at stores. The internet is the easiest way to do that. I bought a 42" Plasma at Circuit City a few months back, the jack-ass sales guy was pushing a super expensive cable set for it, and I told him what I'd pay for it through my company and he dropped the price to only a few dollars more about a $70 drop after I had him drop the tv price by $300, and I still didn't buy it. If enough people do that, they will lower their prices. Problem is, stores abuse the stupid consumer. And returning parts just to have them resell them, that's stupid! So please, for the sake of every other consumer, stop being STUPID!
February 10, 2007 5:59:01 PM

Quote:

are you kidding right?

what are u talking about? My current video card just broke and im gonna send it to my manufacturer but this is gonna take a couple of weeks. Meanwhile i wanna try some vid cards incase they deny my exchange request, how does that make me a scammer? People try stuff from clothes, to kitchen things, electronics, etc so they're all scammers? Maybe you're dumb and misunderstood my question. I asked something like, i go to fry's, buy a vid card, then refund/exchange it before the 30 days expire which is part of their policy. Not selling it on ebay or whatever made you think im a scammer. So basically im asking, is there any stores that let you TRY vid cards and refund it if its undamaged and in good condition. How the fuk does that make me a scammer?R O F L

you never said it was "damaged" you said USED.
a b U Graphics card
February 10, 2007 6:32:35 PM

Simple answer;

Either you know how to do this or you don't.

And I'm not about to tell you to Fuk it up for the people who know what they're doing (good way to get review material).

Also WTF are you doing asking it in a forum? That's like coming here to ask how to pirate stuff. The site don't like it, and if somoene tells you, then you Fuk it up for the rest of us who use it prudently.

DUMBA$$ n00b!
February 10, 2007 7:14:33 PM

Do you also buy a loaf of Wonder Bread and return it after 9 days to the store for a full refund?

Or just remove one slice of bread and return the balance of the loaf for a partial refund.

Do you try the Blue Plate dinner at the local diner, eat the entree and half of the veggies and then declare the meal was unfit to eat because the diner served cheese cake instead of chocolate cake for desert?

Abusing the system is abusing the system. And everbody else ends up paying for your stupid abuses.

Store policies are for honest mistakes. Buying the xvy card and finding out you needed xyz card. Yet to offer such a service, somebody must pay for the service. That somebody is every other customer that patronizes the store.

It is because of stupid people that stores must have restrictive policies. After reading your post I can't blame the stores for their restrictive policies or their "high" prices.
February 10, 2007 8:37:34 PM

Quote:
Simple answer;

Either you know how to do this or you don't.

And I'm not about to tell you to Fuk it up for the people who know what they're doing (good way to get review material).

Also WTF are you doing asking it in a forum? That's like coming here to ask how to pirate stuff. The site don't like it, and if somoene tells you, then you Fuk it up for the rest of us who use it prudently.

DUMBA$$ n00b!

Wow, there's a world outside waiting to be discovered! I suggest you stop flaming people and either SHUT the hell UP entirely, or at least contribute something constructive. Your post provides nothing. "Either you know or you don't know." Good point man. I can tell that those 13,000 posts of yours are probably exclusively along the lines of helping others.

I'm tired of reading your flaming remarks in every other post you make. And I'm sure there are others who agree but are remaining silent. Your longevity on this forum intimidates no one. I suggest you grow up. Or maybe do some work on the job instead of trolling this board all day... before you "fuk it up for the rest of us" who work at our jobs "prudently."

To the OP: I know wal-mart has a return policy like that (15-day i think) but good luck finding anything beyond 3 generations old in their inventory. I wouldn't be surprised if Best Buy had a similar policy. Just do a little digging on their return policy and see what you come up with.
a b U Graphics card
February 11, 2007 6:56:09 AM

Quote:
I'm tired of reading your flaming remarks in every other post you make.

No one forces you to read or post. I flame those who deserve it. And you seem to be the only one here who knows less than him, and doesn't understand why I'm not the only one pi$$ed off at questions like this. Maybe that's why you've come to his defence, because you're just like him. :roll:

Go back to pounding burger into your mouth and stop posting lame crap like this;
"To the OP: I know wal-mart has a return policy like that (15-day i think) but good luck finding anything beyond 3 generations old in their inventory."

So what you're telling him is if he wants to buy and return cheap WalMart products go do it for 15 days (BTW, you don't even know the time despite him saying he thinks it's going to be a while). Your adivce fine for shoes but if he wants a graphics card he can get an FX5200 or R9200SE for a few days. Great fukin' advice, proves how helpful you can be. Heck at Wallymart he'd be better of buying an X360 or PS3 instead and returning it.

My post is pretty straightforward pointing out the fact that if you don't know (which obviously you don't either and now you're mad because we won't tell you knobs) then you really shouldn't be asking because you'll probably go in there and say "I read online I could return this once my good card comes in, right?!?" thus ruining it for everyone else because Dumba$$es like you two make the retailer aware that their policies are easy to abuse. If these idi0t$ know about it, everyone must, gotta change the policy.

So really, since it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about, perhaps you should just stop posting altogether, be it to complain, or your lame contributions.

Seriously, you don't even know enough to look up the specs for a Gigabyte board on Gigabyte's own website;
http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam...

Stick to reading, and not contributing !!
February 11, 2007 3:27:10 PM

So I suppose anyone coming to your defense automatically makes them a d!ck? Is that it? And obviously I am just like him. I am sick of getting 200 FPS in Source with my X1950XTX, maybe I'll weigh my options in on getting a 8800GTX, since 250FPS would improve things a lot.

Pounding a burger? Are you kidding. I spend almost no time on this site. I, unlike you, don't have more time on my hands than I can use, and thus that question about the gigabyte motherboard came about. I knew people would answer the question, why go digging?
And my pinky finger probably knows more about physical fitness than your entire fat a$$.

The Wal-mart in my area doesn't carry a great stock of video cards. But it's not one of those 24 hour, Super-size Wal-marts either. Maybe he has better options where he lives? It's likely, it's worth checking out, it's better advice than you gave. Now stfu?

Are you an insomniac? Studies show that brain cell development is hindered by a lack of sleep. What with it being obvious that you yourself abuse such policies, and then you go scream at those wishing to take part....Mmm it reeks of hypocrisy. Even some elitism. How are you more suited to take advantage of a store policy than someone else? You're not. End of story.

Oh...yeah, you're right. I really should stop posting. I mean, if TheGreatGayApe says so, I think I should listen.
To quote someone, "No one forces you to read or post. I flame those who deserve it."

I'm flaming you! You deserve it. Get over it. When you act like a d!ck, expect to be treated as one. Me? Haha, think I lose sleep over this? Gimme a break. What can you do beside pound those 12lb fingers away at the keyboard some more, inserting those cleverly-placed numbers and symbols to censor your insults?
Gee mommy, I want to be just like him when I grow up ... LOOK! "You're an A$$H0LE."
Atta boy johnny, you're really growing up fast.
a b U Graphics card
February 11, 2007 6:10:17 PM

Quote:

Pounding a burger? Are you kidding. I spend almost no time on this site. I, unlike you, don't have more time on my hands than I can use, and thus that question about the gigabyte motherboard came about. I knew people would answer the question, why go digging?

Because digging takes even less time than posting, but only if you know what you're doing. I post here while watching TV, Working, or listening to music, right now I'm eating breakfast ang watching Meet the Press; it's called multi-tasking. Your research abilities show you can't even do one task well, so I'm not surprised by your low productivity and lack of knowledge. :roll:

Quote:
And my pinky finger probably knows more about physical fitness than your entire fat a$$.

Sure it does, which is why you pick a fast food avitar. :roll:
BTW, don't be mad at my 12lbs of beef because you only have a quarter pounder with cheese (get some monostat girl !)

Quote:
It's likely, it's worth checking out, it's better advice than you gave.

Not really since he's no further ahead, in order to be better you'd actually have to give him good advice. Only an idiot thinks bad advice is better than no advice. I wasn't going to give him advice, that seemed pretty obvious, yours was crap which seems equally obvious. That's the difference, even when you try it's crap, when I try it's good advice; but as stated I'm not even going to try and help him other than to tell him to look elsewhere, because he'll only get crap from people like you, and from people who know they know better than to post anything in a public forum.

Quote:
How are you more suited to take advantage of a store policy than someone else? You're not.

How am I more suited, because I know, and he and obviously you DON'T. That's all it takes, like other things it's the knowledge and information that give you the benefits. As for how I am personally better suited than the two of you, obviously it's a superior brain that understands these things, while yours is still struggling with the concept.

Quote:
End of story.

Yes it is, you and he don't know, and at this rate you'll never know because you obviously can't be trusted not to spill the beans on a public forum thus putting the information and forum at risk. DUH! Once again proving the point that your information is more harmful than helpful.

Quote:
I'm flaming you! You deserve it. Get over it.

I am over it, I'm not whining about it like you, I'm just exposing you to be the ignorant sod you are.

Quote:
Inserting those cleverly-placed numbers and symbols to censor your insults?

I don't have to insert anything, if I wanted to I could bypass the censoring, but I chose to put those words in there as I type them because I feel like it. But like this other information, either you know it or you don't, and that you don't know it shows again just how outside the loop you are.

Quote:
Gee mommy, I want to be just like him when I grow up ...

Maybe if you moved out of your parents' house you'd know how to exist in the outside world, and stop getting all worked up in the forums.

BTW in the future try www.google.com it takes no time, and is faster than typing something into the forum. Of course, that's if you're honest about wanting the answer fast, instead of just back pedaling after realizing how st00pid your post and other thread were.

Now back to Meet the Press, cause I need to intellectual stimulation after reading your post.
February 11, 2007 10:27:44 PM

Quote:

Because digging takes even less time than posting, but only if you know what you're doing. I post here while watching TV, Working, or listening to music, right now I'm eating breakfast ang watching Meet the Press; it's called multi-tasking. Your research abilities show you can't even do one task well, so I'm not surprised by your low productivity and lack of knowledge. :roll:

Yeah, multi-tasking: sitting on your a$$ watching TV, typing on the computer or listening to music. Great example. I didn't know your ears could work independently of your hands!
I've never tried listening to music while I do anything. Certainly not when I drive, and it'd be unthinkable to try and type a single sentence with a pleasant tune of death metal rattling in my ears. Let me try it here...
ahhhh ... wow, once the music turns on, I'm completely incapacitated. Geeze. :lol: 

Quote:
Sure it does, which is why you pick a fast food avitar.
BTW, don't be mad at my 12lbs of beef because you only have a quarter pounder with cheese (get some monostat girl !)

Yeah you obviously spend too much time on the internet, my grape friend. I think you're starting to believe that avatars are an actual extension of an individual. In your case, well.... I guess it's better to be associated with a fast food chain than a monkey's version of Barney.

Quote:
Not really since he's no further ahead, in order to be better you'd actually have to give him good advice. Only an idiot thinks bad advice is better than no advice. I wasn't going to give him advice, that seemed pretty obvious, yours was crap which seems equally obvious. That's the difference, even when you try it's crap, when I try it's good advice; but as stated I'm not even going to try and help him other than to tell him to look elsewhere, because he'll only get crap from people like you, and from people who know they know better than to post anything in a public forum.

lol... you don't even know me. Maybe if you weren't picking your ass while searching through my past posts, you'd have noticed that a good number of them are me helping other forum users. I apologize I have other things to do than sit at a computer all day, watch TV shows, listen to Phil Collins and flame people for their inability to maintain as vast a wealth of knowledge as I believe I have. :roll:

Quote:
How am I more suited, because I know, and he and obviously you DON'T. That's all it takes, like other things it's the knowledge and information that give you the benefits. As for how I am personally better suited than the two of you, obviously it's a superior brain that understands these things, while yours is still struggling with the concept.

Haha, I don't give a shit whether I know or not. I'm not the OP.
I'm sure when you popped out as an infant, you knew right away about this policy concerning store returns. Oh wait. That can't be right. You must've learned of this somewhere along the way. Ah, so you think your knowledge makes you better now? Thanks for clarifying the point I made about you being a dick.

Quote:
Yes it is, you and he don't know, and at this rate you'll never know because you obviously can't be trusted not to spill the beans on a public forum thus putting the information and forum at risk. DUH! Once again proving the point that your information is more harmful than helpful.

lol. Ah once again, I don't CARE. I'm not the one who is eager to know. I know enough about things you probably have no idea about. Things such as life, relationships, and face-to-face communication. Maybe Tim Russert will cover topics like that in future shows.

Quote:
But like this other information, either you know it or you don't, and that you don't know it shows again just how outside the loop you are.

Outside what loop? The geek loop? Thanks man. What a considerate thing to say. :) 

Quote:
Maybe if you moved out of your parents' house you'd know how to exist in the outside world, and stop getting all worked up in the forums.

Mmm...try again. Don't live at home! I think you really have nothing on me at this point, concerning the "outside world." You don't know me -- and I am happy to leave it at that.
Once again, you need to spend less time on the internet. I'm not getting worked up over anything. I'm enjoying this.
I'd take a Bayer or two before responding next, if I were you. Wouldn't want any stress to off-set that hypertension. :roll:
a b U Graphics card
February 12, 2007 12:45:57 AM

Yawn !!

Seriously you're just as lame as the OP.
You just logged-in to come back to post that crap reply. LOL!

At least I'm already her posting replies to other constructive threads. :roll:

If it weren't for the lack of snow in the mountains I wouldn't have to watch you make a fool of yourself with furrowed brow over and over and over again.

You're funny.... in a pathetic way.
February 12, 2007 1:42:39 AM

Great job at killing this thread, it really needed to die a quick death...
February 12, 2007 2:32:02 AM

Quote:
Yawn !!

If it weren't for the lack of snow in the mountains I wouldn't have to watch you make a fool of yourself with furrowed brow over and over and over again.

Owned :lol: 
February 12, 2007 3:02:05 AM

Quote:

Really? With all the snow we've just gotten I thought for sure the mountains would be fully open, at least sunshine or lake louise. So whereabouts in calgary do you live grapeape? I'm in the NW off 14th and northmount (by st. francis HS).

I thought about buying something to test it out, I even bought two camera's from futureshop, tried them both out, and went with the one I liked better. The help there sucks sh!t, not that they all suck, but how can you buy a camera without testing it? Thats like buying a TV without actually seeing the picture it makes. So I took the matter into my own hands by getting real life experience. Not really the same, but remember, that if you do this, you'll likely get screwed.

OH YEAH, i bought a projector once for a sweet halo lan party and returned it two weeks later. BTW you get away with it ONCE, if you ever do it again they will refuse, so dont buy anything you arent prepared to keep. Thats inside info from an employee I know working at futureshop (best buy's brother). I dont see how this is a real ethical issue, the company has its customer's best interest at hand, if best buy has a card returned, so what? Its sent to the repackaging depot!

The cost is covered before he even bought the card, open box items are only sold if there is an item missing. We all use bit torrent, half the people in this forum use a pirated OS or some other software. And statistically over 80% of average people have pirated music on their computer. Take into the fact that this is a very computer centric forum, i'd wager the percentage is closer to 100%.

Its not like anyone condones it, but its on par with speeding, we all do it, we all have our reasons for it, and we rarely get caught, if ever (stupid photo radar!). I'm not flaming anyone here, i'm just being honest. Just remember that return policies like that pay off too, the projector I returned created an interest in HDTV so I bought a 50 DLP tv a couple years later, all in all, futureshop/bestbuy gained in the end. Kinda backwards reasoning, but in the end futureshop/bestbuy gained from their gracious return policy.

NICE, made it to 100 posts! WOOT!

Oh yeah, i'm not directly accusing anybody, neither is this directed to my fellow calgarian thegreatgrapeape. Just my 2 cents on this topic, and my advice to the OP. My opinion is that its an abuse of the policy, but a weak one and doesnt really cost anything.
February 12, 2007 3:39:53 AM

Quote:
Yawn !!

If it weren't for the lack of snow in the mountains I wouldn't have to watch you make a fool of yourself with furrowed brow over and over and over

haha, I just noticed that you're hot linking pretty much all of those smilies. Now THAT is lame.

And yes I did log in again to post here. Got a problem with that?
I suppose you're right. It all balances out. So long as you help a certain percentage of people, you're allowed to be a dick to another percentage of people. Wrong. I think you've done a great job of establishing the fact that you're an idiot.

I enjoy antagonizing you and your ilk. You and StrangeStranger are real class examples of kids who got picked on in grade school. You both probably work in a corporate building and are intimidated by concepts such as "conversation" and "low cholesterol."

You're pathetic.... in a funny sort of way.
February 12, 2007 3:50:30 AM

I call the cops on anyone going more than 5MPH or so over the limit. Cell phones have made it SOOO much easier.
February 12, 2007 3:53:32 AM

All this thread is missing, is gunshots! :p 
February 12, 2007 4:04:55 AM

My female neighbor found out that 90% of accidents will happen in her home.. You know.. she was so upset and messed up about it all and she went ahead and moved.

:) 
February 12, 2007 4:11:38 AM

DELETE THREAD
February 12, 2007 4:25:37 AM

LoL. May you burn in the firey burning bowels of hell for such a travesty among men! :p 
February 12, 2007 5:41:34 AM

After having two dislocated vertebra due to a speeder, and the loss of a perfectly good 2001 Toyota Celica, I've taken a different view on it.
February 12, 2007 7:13:40 AM

But even if you did. Not a single ticket will be written from your phone call. Even if one was, it wouldnt hold a grain of rice, its speculative heresay in the least, with no corroborating evidense. To add to that, you cannot break the law as an ordinary citizen to provide proof of speeding, really, by calling all you have done is said "it is my personal opinion that a person was speeding, but since i cannot allocate the exact speed of the driver without pleading guilty to the same law, I'll have to plead the fifth".

Sorry to here about your accident, my comment isnt meant to detract from the severity and resulting calamity on your livelihood, it just points out the futility of reporting a speeder. If statistics matter to you, only ~32% of accidents are related to speed, most casualties are due to driver error, not excess speed. This stat puts fatality due to speeding at less than 5% of fatal accidents.

Here
February 12, 2007 7:17:05 AM

Unfortunately, statistics are rarely correct. On the road I drive every day I've seen more than a dozen people I've called in getting pulled over. When there are generally 1-2 state troopers on a 30 mile stretch almost every day during the morning and evening rush, it's not too hard. Everyone thinks they can get away with it.
February 12, 2007 7:34:14 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, statistics are rarely correct. On the road I drive every day I've seen more than a dozen people I've called in getting pulled over. When there are generally 1-2 state troopers on a 30 mile stretch almost every day during the morning and evening rush, it's not too hard. Everyone thinks they can get away with it.

So you must be on your cell phone quite a bit, huh? And on the highway too!
You're now putting yourself and others at risk by subjecting your attention to significant impairment. Not to mention your methodology rings of "taddle-tale."

What ever will you do when your state institutes a law against driving while talking on the cell phone?!
February 12, 2007 7:38:05 PM

Voice Activated Speakerphone. Boy, yous' is dumb :roll:
February 12, 2007 7:50:49 PM

I'll try my best to wave when I fly past you on my gixxer. :roll:
February 12, 2007 7:55:57 PM

And I'll laugh as I watch the coroner scape your entrails off the bottom of the truck that gets ya. What are you, 16?
February 12, 2007 8:30:47 PM

Quote:
And I'll laugh as I watch the coroner scape your entrails off the bottom of the truck that gets ya. What are you, 16?

For being such an upstanding citizen and reporting all these traffic infractions, I think you should be compensated! Instead of waving, maybe I'll just donate a fistful of change to your windshield?

You're really uptight and paranoid, what are you, 40?
February 12, 2007 8:34:38 PM

Better safe paranoid and rich, then dumb fast and dead.....
February 12, 2007 8:49:21 PM

It's all about me! It's all about me!

Return policies are getting more and more strict for everyone because of the growing number of selfish jerks who game the system to get what they want with no concern for what's right or wrong. And the truly amazing thing is that these self righteous idiots are convinced that they are ENTITLED to use the rules to their advantage. /shrug
February 12, 2007 8:59:09 PM

Quote:
And the truly amazing thing is that these self righteous idiots are convinced that they are ENTITLED to use the rules to their advantage.

VERY well stated!
February 12, 2007 9:11:02 PM

Does your motherboard have an integrated video card you could use in the interim?
February 12, 2007 9:49:39 PM

Best Buy is pretty good for returns. 15 days no questions asked. CompUSA sucks. They used to be good back in the day but not anymore. Then there's Wal-Mart but they don't have very good stuff in their stores.

As for the morality of this I see nothing wrong with it.
February 12, 2007 9:51:24 PM

Mind if I borrow your sister for a few days? I promise I'll return her unused.....
!