  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
May 18, 2005 5:09:20 PM

I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
is monitoring.

However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?

Thanks,
Curtis

More about : shadowhaunt spring

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:52:25 AM

In article <2005051813092016807%shade@darknessnet>, Shade
<shade@darkness.net> wrote:

> I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
> is monitoring.
>
> However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?

Did you talk to his wife since getting the quest?

Richard.
May 19, 2005 4:53:26 AM

Yes. I picked up the gear and the spring from the Goblin/Gnome oven.

I'm just missing the wheel at this point. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks,
Curtis

On 2005-05-18 14:52:25 -0600, Richard Buckle
<richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> said:

> In article <2005051813092016807%shade@darknessnet>, Shade
> <shade@darkness.net> wrote:
>
>> I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
>> is monitoring.
>>
>> However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?
>
> Did you talk to his wife since getting the quest?
>
> Richard.
May 23, 2005 3:09:18 AM

Found it. Thanks all for the help.