Shadowhaunt: Where's the spring?

I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
is monitoring.

However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?

Thanks,
Curtis
3 answers Last reply
More about shadowhaunt where spring

    In article <2005051813092016807%shade@darknessnet>, Shade
    <shade@darkness.net> wrote:

    > I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
    > is monitoring.
    >
    > However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?

    Did you talk to his wife since getting the quest?

    Richard.

    Yes. I picked up the gear and the spring from the Goblin/Gnome oven.

    I'm just missing the wheel at this point. Can anyone tell me where it is?

    Thanks,
    Curtis

    On 2005-05-18 14:52:25 -0600, Richard Buckle
    <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> said:

    > In article <2005051813092016807%shade@darknessnet>, Shade
    > <shade@darkness.net> wrote:
    >
    >> I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
    >> is monitoring.
    >>
    >> However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?
    >
    > Did you talk to his wife since getting the quest?
    >
    > Richard.

    Found it. Thanks all for the help.

    On 2005-05-19 00:53:26 -0600, Shade <shade@darkness.net> said:

    > Yes. I picked up the gear and the spring from the Goblin/Gnome oven.
    >
    > I'm just missing the wheel at this point. Can anyone tell me where it is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Curtis
    >

    > On 2005-05-18 14:52:25 -0600, Richard Buckle
    > <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> said:
    >
    >> In article <2005051813092016807%shade@darknessnet>, Shade
    >> <shade@darkness.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I found the gear and the other piece for the lever that the little guy
    >>> is monitoring.
    >>>
    >>> However, I cannot find the spring. Anyone want to spoil where it is?
    >>
    >> Did you talk to his wife since getting the quest?
    >>
    >> Richard.

Games Video Games