custom password filters

gopal

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hello,

I would like to know how to set my custom password filter.
the only option we get is to enable the "Force Complexity"
optioon on Local and domain security settings.

I would like to set my own password filters.

Thank you
Regards
Gopal

Have you coded the appropriate DLL and just need info on how to tell the system
to use it or are you thinking that you just get to click some buttons to say
what you would like the filter to do?

www.joeware.net