Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

I used to have an old pinball machine. I am looking for it again. I am pretty

Tags:
  • Products
  • Pinball Machine
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
January 18, 2011 9:54:13 PM

I used to have an old pinball machine. I am looking for it again. I am pretty sure it was called Dive Bomb Alley. Can anyone help? I am pretty sure it was made by Midway. It may have even been called midway.

More about : pinball machine pretty

January 18, 2011 10:25:54 PM

Paging Elton John. Was that the one with the broken glass. I used a pocket comb to run up free games score on hangin' out chicks.
September 29, 2014 4:27:54 AM

Wow, I had that same pinball machine when I was around 7 years old and we threw it away when I was 12 because it had broke slightly. I've been looking for info on it too and would love to see a picture of it as it would bring back memories. The dive-a-bomb alley was on the left side of the game and you could get it there from the plunger at the right speed. Also getting decent points was a little hole right in the middle (either flipper could get the ball there with practice) that it would stay in for around 7 seconds while your score ran up and then pop out. That's all I remember but would love to see it again online. I'm not sure the name........I don't think it was midway or dive bomb alley but I'm not positive.
Related resources
December 22, 2014 6:40:46 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is called Flying Aces. My grandparents still have one. I'll post pictures soon.
Related resources