TV Tuner HELP Needed! "Tuning TV Channels"

the1from3rddim

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2007
I got "All-in-Wonder Rage Pro" tvcard and a "Sony Realtime Encoder Board" tv card. I only got drivers for both cards and no extra software for tuning. Now the main problem is that I dont know how to tune channel and watch tv.

Plz tell me how can I get their official tv tuning softwares and how to configure them to watch tv.

I tried using Ulead video studio and cyberlink power director. Ulead does not show the tv tuner name in the list, and power director does not give options for tuning channels.

mkaibear

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2006
You will need to get TV tuner software - something that can control the TV tuners.

I would suggest something like GB-PVR.

(Personally I use XP MCE, but having played with GB-PVR it's a good bit of software :)

I can't guarantee this will work. It's possible you need to buy specific software for the card - but GB-PVR is free so it's worth a shot!

Bruxbox

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
I don't think that they make the AIW Rage Pro anymore.

I doubt that ATI's Media Center software will work.

Anyway try using ATI's latest software and drivers for the oldest AIW's. I note that the software set for the Radeon Series include TitanTV components.

madmurph

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
I don't think that they make the AIW Rage Pro anymore.

I doubt that ATI's Media Center software will work.

Anyway try using ATI's latest software and drivers for the oldest AIW's. I note that the software set for the Radeon Series include TitanTV components.
Agree, and I have heard those older AIW cards had a lot of hardware/funtional issues, as well. Why the two cards? You may also be creating a resource conflict.