How do you rate/vote modules on the redesigned NW Vault?

OK, there was a brief breakdown in SurfPatrol at work and I was able to
visit the Neverwinter Vault briefly... appears the whole site was
redesigned.

So, how do I vote or rate a module? When I select "rate this module"
(or whatever it says - SurfPatrol is back up and blocking the site) all
I got was the ability to enter my username, email address and comments.
I didn't see anything about voting or rating modules.

btw (not that anyone cares) but I suspect the reason why SurfPatrol was
blocking the "Giants in the Playground" site might be the URL (note I
added the capitolization):

www.gianTITp.com
2 answers Last reply
More about rate vote modules redesigned vault

    Barry Scott Will wrote:
    > alordofchaos@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > So, how do I vote or rate a module? When I select "rate this module"
    > > (or whatever it says - SurfPatrol is back up and blocking the site) all
    > > I got was the ability to enter my username, email address and comments.
    > > I didn't see anything about voting or rating modules.

    > It appears the ratings system is down as the Cast Your Vote link just
    > takes you to the Add New Comment form at the bottom of the page.

    Thanks, I thought it was just me (or my slightly paranoid browser
    settings)

    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications