red screen of death

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 15, 2004 8:25:09 PM

Does anyone know how to script this red screen of death when a user does
not have the right security patch or anti-virus software on their systems. I
want to enable this at a login script, but cannot find any information on
how to implement this.

thanks in advance.

More about : red screen death

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 18, 2004 6:19:26 PM

I'm sorry, I don't know what red screen of death you're talking about.
Please post more information including full error messages and your exact
version of Windows.

news:o yNWUnqaEHA.2892@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

!