red screen of death

Does anyone know how to script this red screen of death when a user does
not have the right security patch or anti-virus software on their systems. I
want to enable this at a login script, but cannot find any information on
how to implement this.

thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about screen death

    Hi

    Please do not multipost to different newsgroups:

    Multiposting vs Crossposting

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/scriptcenter/default.mspx

    I'm sorry, I don't know what red screen of death you're talking about.
    Please post more information including full error messages and your exact
    version of Windows.

    "richierich" <rsr2564@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to script this red screen of death when a user does
    > not have the right security patch or anti-virus software on their systems.
    > want to enable this at a login script, but cannot find any information on
    > how to implement this.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

Security Windows