Scrivner quests: Henchman problem

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 2, 2005 2:41:38 AM

I can only have 3 henchman at most.

Right now, I have my golem, Narath-whatever (the drow), and Valeth.

How can I unsummon the golem? I made it with good regeneration, so I
can't kill it fast enough. There is no unsummon option for it. When I
drop the control amulet, the golem doesn't go away. I also cannot talk
to it and ask it to part ways.

Why not ask Narath or Valeth or part ways? They will not come back to
me when I have two henchman (golem + whoever).

I looked in nwnplayer.ini to see if there was a max # of henchmen
setting---no dice.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Curtis
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 5:12:08 AM

Shade wrote:

> I can only have 3 henchman at most.
>
> Right now, I have my golem, Narath-whatever (the drow), and Valeth.
>
> How can I unsummon the golem?
> [snip]

I've never had the golem as a henchman myself, but you could try
right-clicking it and navigating to the "remove from party" icon in the
radial menus.

HTH,
Richard.
June 3, 2005 6:53:23 AM

Thank you. Doing that trick on the golem was the correct thing.

On 2005-06-02 18:12:08 -0600, Richard Buckle
<richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> said:

> Shade wrote:
>
>> I can only have 3 henchman at most.
>>
>> Right now, I have my golem, Narath-whatever (the drow), and Valeth.
>>
>> How can I unsummon the golem? [snip]
>
> I've never had the golem as a henchman myself, but you could try
> right-clicking it and navigating to the "remove from party" icon in the
> radial menus.
>
> HTH,
> Richard.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 1:01:41 AM

Shade wrote:

> Thank you. Doing that trick on the golem was the correct thing.
>
> > Shade wrote:
> >
> >> I can only have 3 henchman at most.
> >>
> >> Right now, I have my golem, Narath-whatever (the drow), and Valeth.
> >>
> >> How can I unsummon the golem? [snip]
> >
> > I've never had the golem as a henchman myself, but you could try
> > right-clicking it and navigating to the "remove from party" icon in the
> > radial menus.

My pleasure. For completeness I should mention that if a henchman has
dialog options to ask them to leave, it's generally better to do that
rather than use the radial menu, otherwise sometimes the scripts get
confused and you won't be able to ask the henchman to rejoin later.

Richard.
!