FOLDER PERMISSIONS

Is there any utility to fix folder permissions on the fly?
2 answers Last reply
More about folder permissions

    Fix them ???

    Mine have no problems, what is needing fixing with yours?

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
    "CasDeTroy" <CasDeTroy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any utility to fix folder permissions on the fly?

    I am actually new to this,I need to give R/W,DENIED DELETE to a group but all i see is full control,modify,read & execute, list folder contents,read, write. How do i get the required permissions applied?

    "Roger Abell" wrote:

    > Fix them ???
    >
    > Mine have no problems, what is needing fixing with yours?
    >
    > --
    > Roger Abell
    > Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: Security)
    > MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
    > "CasDeTroy" <CasDeTroy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there any utility to fix folder permissions on the fly?

Security Microsoft Permissions Windows