File security

Hello,
I would like to have my Access database require a password after x number of
days ? In more detail, I update my database remotely and due to the high
level of turnover, I need my database to require a password after x number
of days. Can you help ?
M.Rich

I can't think of any full proof way of doing this natively. Definitely you can't
just add a password to the one file. The security system doesn't work that way.

The only way I can think of to do this realistically would be to front end
access to the file via say a web page or something and NOT allow anyone to
natively read the file.

www.joeware.net

M.Rich wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to have my Access database require a password after x number of
> days ? In more detail, I update my database remotely and due to the high
> level of turnover, I need my database to require a password after x number
> of days. Can you help ?
> M.Rich

Thanks Joe,
That was my plan B.