Getting Past the LogOn Screen

I have a Windows 2000 Professional log on screen that I
need to get by to update to the current net domain.

By way of explanation; we have added a salesman, and the
computer has the old domain and password which no one
knows. Can you help me get past this so I can get
everything operational again.
1 answer Last reply
More about getting past logon screen

    Dr.Clearwater wrote:

    > I have a Windows 2000 Professional log on screen that I
    > need to get by to update to the current net domain.
    >
    > By way of explanation; we have added a salesman, and the
    > computer has the old domain and password which no one
    > knows. Can you help me get past this so I can get
    > everything operational again.
    Hi

    Log on locally with the "Administrator" user, and if you
    don't know the password:

    You might try to reset the local Administrator password
    with one of the methods mentioned here:

    http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide: