timed auto-lock

Until recently, when I walked away from my computer for
awhile (unknown how long exactly- ten to fifteen minutes)
and returned, I would find that it would have locked
itself so that I needed to CTRL+ALT+Delete to log back in.
Suddenly it no longer locks itself and I can't seem to
find the place to turn this security precaution back on. I
am told that it is required in my place of business becase
of goverment privacy rules. I can set up a password
protectged screen saver if I must, but I'd rather just
return to the simple auto-lock that I had before.

Thanks,
Spence

The password protected screen saver is the mechanism that locks your computer after a
period of idle time. You could also use Scheduled Tasks to run a program after a
certain period of inactivity such as pshutdown with the -l switch. --- Steve

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psshutdown.shtml