I am not too smart

I forgot my administrator password, actually i was
messing around with the computer and i accidently put an
administrator password and i can get on the computer
anymore. I need help how do i go around it do, there no
options offered to me and i need to be able to get that
computer on, I start school in a couple off days please
help.......

There is a password reset disk here in the FAQ:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

"roqueosc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I forgot my administrator password, actually i was
> messing around with the computer and i accidently put an
> administrator password and i can get on the computer
> anymore. I need help how do i go around it do, there no
> options offered to me and i need to be able to get that
> computer on, I start school in a couple off days please
> help.......

Make sure that you try both lower and upper case as passwords are case sensitive. If
you still can not do it. see the link below for a method that uses a free
tility. -- Steve

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm