server crash after kmode_exception_not_handled

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 19, 2004 7:06:01 AM

We are using a win2000 server environment with terminal services in application mode for 75 users. in the last hour the server crashed twice after the above mentioned stop situation. Als it states that X46zLK.dll is the culprit of the stop situation. I have looked up in technet which application is responsible for this dll but i got no results. Can anyone help me with this ?
July 19, 2004 2:53:01 PM

weird name, do you recognize it as belonging to any app you have loaded? do
you have up to date virus, trojan, spyware, adware, etc, etc, etc scanners?
if you right click on that dll and check the properties/version tab does
that tell you who wrote it or what application it may belong to? what
folder is it in?

!