Help ERF files?

I got a new MOD and it came with an ERF file. There are a lot ERF
files in the Texturepacks folder and a 2 in the ERF folder but, where
should it go?
2 answers Last reply
More about help files

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:16:12 -0700, Drax <Drax@never.com> wrote in
    Message-ID <2u1ga112aet6fl2d2pfisk3vi7ge1vun9m@4ax.com>:

    > I got a new MOD and it came with an ERF file. There are a lot ERF
    > files in the Texturepacks folder and a 2 in the ERF folder but, where
    > should it go?

    ERF files are only used with the toolset. You can open a module and
    then import the ERF, which can include any toolset resource (areas,
    creatures, items, etc.).

    If you're not going to use the toolset, they're of no use.

    --
    =''' Lord Alexander
    c-OO Bastions of War Team PvP Arena

    This wins the star prize of being the only post related to Neverwinter
    Nights in this newsgroup. Nice one.
    >I got a new MOD and it came with an ERF file. There are a lot ERF
    > files in the Texturepacks folder and a 2 in the ERF folder but, where
    > should it go?

Games Video Games