  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 20, 2004 3:36:35 PM

Is there any way to configure a Terminal Server (either
2000 or 2003) to require a client certificate before
allowing a connection?

More about : terminal server client certificate

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 12:50:32 AM

Hi Rich,

you could implement Smart Card logon (I know that it works on Windows 2003)
or implement Citrix (quite expensive) and use certificate authentication to
IIS before client can connect to TS in the back end.

Mike

!