modern hacks and guns

waters

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

I down-loaded the modern hacks from NWVAULT (with the intention of
doing a modern Zombie-horror scenario), but seem to have a problem with
the guns. Whenever ANY gun is used, all the ammo dissapears with the
first shot. Has anyone used the modern hacks, and been able to use
guns? I am just trying to get into the scripting, so I have a very long
way to go.

I haven't even heard of the modern hack but will definatly have a look at it
now, it sounds interesting!