Outlook Express 6 Attachments

I cannot seem to view attachments in Outlook Express.
Anyone have an idea how I can configure it to allow
attachments? Thanks. By the way, if I have posted this
in the wrong place, I apologize.
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express attachments

    Cliff wrote:

    > I cannot seem to view attachments in Outlook Express.
    > Anyone have an idea how I can configure it to allow
    > attachments? Thanks. By the way, if I have posted this
    > in the wrong place, I apologize.
    Hi

    Take a look at the following MS knowledge base articles (Copy and paste the
    URL address lines into your IE address bar if they are not clickable):

    Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570

    Information About the Unsafe File List in Internet Explorer 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291369

    OLEXP Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291387

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Outlook Express Microsoft Windows