Outlook Express 6 Attachments

I cannot seem to view attachments in Outlook Express.
Anyone have an idea how I can configure it to allow
attachments? Thanks. By the way, if I have posted this
in the wrong place, I apologize.

Cliff wrote:

> I cannot seem to view attachments in Outlook Express.
> Anyone have an idea how I can configure it to allow
> attachments? Thanks. By the way, if I have posted this
> in the wrong place, I apologize.
Hi

Take a look at the following MS knowledge base articles (Copy and paste the
URL address lines into your IE address bar if they are not clickable):

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570

Information About the Unsafe File List in Internet Explorer 6
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291369

OLEXP Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291387

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: