Always download prompt is not showing up!

I'm having a problem with my always ask before download
prompt.
Not 100% sure if that's the best way to describe it but
basically when i'm browsing through IE and I click on a
file to download the normal screen that asks me if I would
like to open or save this file does not show up. My cousin
accidentally click on the "do not show this" option and
i'm not sure on how to undo this problem. Any help is
appreciate it. Thanks

BTW i'm using IE 6

Ken C wrote:

> I'm having a problem with my always ask before download
> prompt.
> Not 100% sure if that's the best way to describe it but
> basically when i'm browsing through IE and I click on a
> file to download the normal screen that asks me if I would
> like to open or save this file does not show up. My cousin
> accidentally click on the "do not show this" option and
> i'm not sure on how to undo this problem. Any help is
> appreciate it. Thanks
>
> BTW i'm using IE 6

Hi

Try this:

In Explorer (not Internet Explorer):

in the menu Tools\Folder Options...

select the "File Types" tab, and find relevant extension in the list.

Click the "Advanced" button and change the setting...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: