last critical updates

terri

has anyone seen Lotus Domino inrouter.exe errors after
application of the last critical security updates for
Windows 2000?
thanks.

We have the same problem, after the installing the latest hotfix
Windows 2000 KB841873 and then restart the server, the inrouter 7.1
would fails to load.

To resolve we manually uninstall the hotfix inrouter would then works
again.

"terri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<256801c47023$3a42d040$a501280a@phx.gbl>...
> has anyone seen Lotus Domino inrouter.exe errors after
> application of the last critical security updates for
> Windows 2000?
> thanks.

Do note that it is free to call MS phone support for problems caused
by security patches. www.microsoft.com/support has phone numbers,
ignore the prices. For urgent problems, that may get you the fastest
answer. If you call them, do call during normal business hours for
best results, e.g. shortest hold time.