Outlook Express

Am receiving emails from friends with attachments but am
unable to read the attached files. Message at the top of
the email reads:
"OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in
your mail"
How do I delete this feature so that I can read these
attachments.

See the link below with the understanding that opening file attachements for
ANY source [even if it appears to be trusted] without scanning the
attachments with a virus scan program that is current in it's virus
definitions can cause you a world of grief including trashing your whole
computer and data. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;%5bLN%5d;Q329570