Newegg: Purolator Express Shipping

Hi Guys, I ordered a graphics card from Newegg and it shipped out a couple hours ago, i paid for Purolator Express shipping, the package shipped from California i think, will i get this package by Friday?

(Shipped from Industry, CA)
Shipping Time:1/26/2011 6:01:19PM
4 answers Last reply
More about newegg purolator express shipping
  1. Yeah cool, let me take a shot. A bit off topic, but do you know scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter. Considering you never mentioned what region of the country you had the graphics card in question shipped to, I see advancing the frontiers of human understaning is not an integeral part of this discussion.
  2. UrbanXFX said:
    Hi Guys, I ordered a graphics card from Newegg and it shipped out a couple hours ago, i paid for Purolator Express shipping, the package shipped from California i think, will i get this package by Friday?

(Shipped from Industry, CA)
    Shipping Time:1/26/2011 6:01:19PM

Sorry, it was shipped to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
  3. Hello,

This is Jeremie with Purolator Customer Care.

Send me the tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com and I can verify the situation for you. Once it reaches the Canadian gateway I’ll be able to give you a better idea of when to expect the shipment.

Regards,

Jérémie
    E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

Visit us on:
    www.Purolator.com
  4. Sent you an e-mail.
Ask a new question

Read More

Support Graphics Cards