Premium Modules

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 22, 2005 10:35:57 PM

Hey there,
Just found this newsgroup. Looks like its not very active one :)
Anyways, I'd like to ask if where can I download the Premium Modules? For
Free ofcourse :)
(ed2k or torrent links are welcome)

TIA

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

More about : premium modules

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 11:05:21 PM

LordSpike wrote:

> Hey there,
> Just found this newsgroup. Looks like its not very active one :)
> Anyways, I'd like to ask if where can I download the Premium Modules? For
> Free ofcourse :)
> (ed2k or torrent links are welcome)
>
> TIA

You can't. There are 1000s of free modules available but the premium
ones have a fee and require that you be online at load/launch time to
verify the authenticity of your copy.

Good luck.

- Sheldon
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 6:06:03 AM

i second the curse on the thief, and all thieves alike!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 9:22:18 AM

LordSpike wrote:
> Nice one.
> Just be aware that this "thief" bought the original boxes of all three NWN
> games.

Good. I hope that you understand the reaction though.

> By the way, your comments & remarks just slided down my shoulders.

The only thing worse than a thief is a shameless thief. In ancient times, when one could not be shamed into conforming
to "rules" that were for the good of all society, they would burn them. :)
--
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
- Tip from Doom3 Manual

I'm not shameless, just realistic :)
I'm aware of getting products original is important. But I don't earn so
much to have a "trial & error" risk. So I download what I want, try out and
if its worth, I gladly pay the money to get the licence. There is nothing
bad about this IMO.

--

!