Premium Modules

Hey there,
Just found this newsgroup. Looks like its not very active one :)
Anyways, I'd like to ask if where can I download the Premium Modules? For
Free ofcourse :)
(ed2k or torrent links are welcome)

TIA

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

    LordSpike wrote:

    > Hey there,
    > Just found this newsgroup. Looks like its not very active one :)
    > Anyways, I'd like to ask if where can I download the Premium Modules? For
    > Free ofcourse :)
    > (ed2k or torrent links are welcome)
    >
    > TIA

    You can't. There are 1000s of free modules available but the premium
    ones have a fee and require that you be online at load/launch time to
    verify the authenticity of your copy.

    Good luck.

    - Sheldon

    i second the curse on the thief, and all thieves alike!

    LordSpike wrote:
    > Nice one.
    > Just be aware that this "thief" bought the original boxes of all three NWN
    > games.

    Good. I hope that you understand the reaction though.

    > By the way, your comments & remarks just slided down my shoulders.

    The only thing worse than a thief is a shameless thief. In ancient times, when one could not be shamed into conforming
    to "rules" that were for the good of all society, they would burn them. :)
    --
    "Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
    - Tip from Doom3 Manual

    I'm not shameless, just realistic :)
    I'm aware of getting products original is important. But I don't earn so
    much to have a "trial & error" risk. So I download what I want, try out and
    if its worth, I gladly pay the money to get the licence. There is nothing
    bad about this IMO.

    --

    "everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> wrote in message
    > LordSpike wrote:
    > > Nice one.
    > > Just be aware that this "thief" bought the original boxes of all three
    NWN
    > > games.
    >
    > Good. I hope that you understand the reaction though.
    >
    > > By the way, your comments & remarks just slided down my shoulders.
    >
    > The only thing worse than a thief is a shameless thief. In ancient times,
    when one could not be shamed into conforming
    > to "rules" that were for the good of all society, they would burn them. :)
    > --
    > "Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
    > - Tip from Doom3 Manual

Video Games