Socket WIFI Companion

May 9, 2005 12:39:17 PM

Does anyone have a working or a registered copy of Socket's WIFI Companion?
The software can be found at http://www.socketcom.com . Thanks!

More about : socket wifi companion

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:40:26 PM

Hi,
Please do not ask for pirated software here. Feel free to contact Socket
Communications to acquire it.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com

"Egnatius" <egnatius@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a working or a registered copy of Socket's WIFI
> Companion? The software can be found at http://www.socketcom.com . Thanks!
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 7:57:17 PM

I do and it is a great application. If you have a Socket card it will be a
free download after May 16 according to their site. If not, it is $24.95
(US)

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"Egnatius" <egnatius@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a working or a registered copy of Socket's WIFI
> Companion? The software can be found at http://www.socketcom.com . Thanks!
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:11:44 PM

Think the op needed it because the original downloadable package had a
bug that instantly issued the shareware timeout.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!