How to revoque a delegeted right

Let's imagine as an administrator, you have deleguated
the rights of "reset passwords" to a group for a
organisational unit. Late, you decide that the user in
the domain local group is abusing that right and wish to
revoque it.
I tried to use the mmc but I can't find the right snap-in
on reset passwords.
How do you do it?
How can you check and change the rights delegated to a
user (group) by an administrator?

I'd appreciate all suggestions

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about revoque delegeted right

    You will have to go to the security properties for that OU in AD Users and Computers
    and look for the user/group that was delegated that right and remove them. If you are
    in doubt, create a new OU, that you can later remove, and compare the permissions and
    it should become apparent what permissions need to be removed. You may also have to
    look in the advanced page of security properties. Dscacls /s can also be used to
    reset permissions to an AD object to default levels. --- Steve

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281146

    "Muriel" <nyoka@iol.ie> wrote in message
    > Let's imagine as an administrator, you have deleguated
    > the rights of "reset passwords" to a group for a
    > organisational unit. Late, you decide that the user in
    > the domain local group is abusing that right and wish to
    > revoque it.
    > I tried to use the mmc but I can't find the right snap-in
    > on reset passwords.
    > How do you do it?
    > How can you check and change the rights delegated to a
    > user (group) by an administrator?
    >
    > I'd appreciate all suggestions
    >
    > Thank you

Microsoft Windows