Pirates Premium Module

Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

My wife has finished it and I'm in the process. It's up to the usual
Bioware standard and IMO worth the money.

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
> getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
>
> --
>
> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>
> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
> getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
>
> --
>
> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>
> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

I played a little bit of it. I'm not great a super player, mind you. it was
pretty cool.
spoiler

I started out in the docks in neverwinter. I was supposed to get a cargo
loaded. the statue gave martins a vision. got caught up in a feud with a
bloodsailors and a thief guild. then after I got cargo loaded, had to rescue
a passenger. she turned out to be a witch. now, I'm on an Island. lost all
my equipment. but it is fun! I like it.

"Stanley Rexwinkle" <hahntsak@sbcglobal.net> once tried to test me with:

> I played a little bit of it. I'm not great a super player, mind you.
> it was pretty cool.

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

In article <Xns967DDC62B31E7knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37
<knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
> getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!

Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.

First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
able to do OK with a non-melee character.

HTH,
Richard.

Richard Buckle <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> once tried to test me
with:

> Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
> think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.
>
> First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
> because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
> there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
> able to do OK with a non-melee character.

thanks for the tips!

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"Richard Buckle" <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> wrote in message
> In article <Xns967DDC62B31E7knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37
> <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
>> getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
>
> Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
> think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.
>
> First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
> because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
> there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
> able to do OK with a non-melee character.
>
> HTH,
> Richard.

I love it and it's hard as hell. I love it any way. btw the primitive stuff
can be made in a module with the hak file. make a campfire and make scripts
on it with dialogue to alter equipment. but where is the desert island
terrain?