Pirates Premium Module

Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
6 answers Last reply
More about pirates premium module

    My wife has finished it and I'm in the process. It's up to the usual
    Bioware standard and IMO worth the money.

    "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
    > getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
    >
    > Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
    > getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
    >
    > Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    I played a little bit of it. I'm not great a super player, mind you. it was
    pretty cool.
    spoiler

    I started out in the docks in neverwinter. I was supposed to get a cargo
    loaded. the statue gave martins a vision. got caught up in a feud with a
    bloodsailors and a thief guild. then after I got cargo loaded, had to rescue
    a passenger. she turned out to be a witch. now, I'm on an Island. lost all
    my equipment. but it is fun! I like it.

    "Stanley Rexwinkle" <hahntsak@sbcglobal.net> once tried to test me with:

    > I played a little bit of it. I'm not great a super player, mind you.
    > it was pretty cool.

    Sweet. Thanks for the info.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    In article <Xns967DDC62B31E7knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37
    <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
    > getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!

    Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
    think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.

    First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
    because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
    there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
    able to do OK with a non-melee character.

    HTH,
    Richard.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Richard Buckle <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> once tried to test me
    with:

    > Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
    > think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.
    >
    > First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
    > because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
    > there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
    > able to do OK with a non-melee character.

    thanks for the tips!

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    "Richard Buckle" <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> wrote in message
    > In article <Xns967DDC62B31E7knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37
    > <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone played it yet? If so, what did you think? I'm thinking about
    >> getting this, which would be my first premium module purchase. Arrrg!!
    >
    > Personally, I'm having a blast, and I think it's well worth $10. I
    > think it's the most fun module Bioware have done to date.
    >
    > First time round, you might want to use a strong melee character
    > because there is some tough combat in the initial setting (however
    > there is no respawn penalty). Second time around you'll probably be
    > able to do OK with a non-melee character.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Richard.

    I love it and it's hard as hell. I love it any way. btw the primitive stuff
    can be made in a module with the hak file. make a campfire and make scripts
    on it with dialogue to alter equipment. but where is the desert island
    terrain?

Games Video Games