Help Outlook Express hangs

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Can anyone help. I have recently re-installed XP However everytime I start
Outlook Express it hangs for ages begore it goes in. Once in it is fine.
What is it doing? I have ruled out all the obvious things like spyware
stealing resourses. All other programs work fine

Launch Outlook Express and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Options > General (tab). Uncheck the box next
to "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" and
click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP