Video over Cell Phone

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 17, 2004 5:48:12 PM

The company that provides video over cell says that most Sprint models have
the feature. Now that Cingular offers the service there is one phone that
has the feature. For $500, I'm guessing its the "do all" Motorola RAZR V3.
Which one?

More about : video cell phone

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 5:48:13 PM

One of the sales reps in my area said it was the nokia 6620, but I'm
not sure. Cingualr has lots of neat channels. ha -Alex
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 5:48:13 PM

> One of the sales reps in my area said it was the nokia 6620,

The 6620 has the RealPlayer software and will play streaming audio and
video.

tg.
December 17, 2004 11:39:10 PM

"Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> The company that provides video over cell says that most Sprint models
> have
> the feature. Now that Cingular offers the service there is one phone that
> has the feature. For $500, I'm guessing its the "do all" Motorola RAZR V3.
> Which one?

The RAZR V3 is expensive, but far from "do all."

The MobiTV feature is available only on the Nokia 6620.
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 11:39:11 PM

Indeed, the ZAZR IS far from do it all - if you want a do it all phone
and don't mind it being a bit thicker, get the Nokia 6620 - I have one
and I never regret getting it.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:39:10 -0600, "NOLA" <tgnr@historicdistrict.com>
wrote:

>"Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> The company that provides video over cell says that most Sprint models
>> have
>> the feature. Now that Cingular offers the service there is one phone that
>> has the feature. For $500, I'm guessing its the "do all" Motorola RAZR V3.
>> Which one?
>>

>The RAZR V3 is expensive, but far from "do all."
>
>The MobiTV feature is available only on the Nokia 6620.

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:28:28 AM

Pity that the EDGE support in the 6620 is so poor, which is why I personally
don't think it's a "do it all phone."