windows 2000 user sign in

I have a problem I can not log in on windows user screen
I also cant remember the administrator password is there
any way I can override the user log in screen????????????
windows 2000 professional
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 user sign

    carls wrote:

    > I have a problem I can not log in on windows user screen
    > I also cant remember the administrator password is there
    > any way I can override the user log in screen????????????
    > windows 2000 professional
    Hi

    You might try to reset the local Administrator
    password with one of the methods mentioned here:

    http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Login Windows 2000 Windows