Can't access my bank website anymore?

May 9, 2005 1:48:51 PM

Hi all,
I have an Ipaq 4150 and although I haven't done so for a while, I know I
used to be able to sign into my bank's website. Now I get a "Page you are
looking for cannot be found" error.
I've looked around on the forum a little, cleared cookies, deleted temp
internet files, history, etc. to no avail.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Gary
_____
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 7:53:39 PM

Gary,

Have you verfied the page really does exist? Can you get to it via your PC?

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I have an Ipaq 4150 and although I haven't done so for a while, I know I
> used to be able to sign into my bank's website. Now I get a "Page you are
> looking for cannot be found" error.
> I've looked around on the forum a little, cleared cookies, deleted temp
> internet files, history, etc. to no avail.
> Any thoughts?
> Thanks
> Gary
> _____

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:11:20 AM

Reply to message from "algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> (Mon, 09 May 2005
15:48:51) about "Can't access my bank website anymore?":

a> Hi all,
a> I have an Ipaq 4150 and although I haven't done so for a while, I know
a> I used to be able to sign into my bank's website. Now I get a "Page you
a> are looking for cannot be found" error. I've looked around on the forum
a> a little, cleared cookies, deleted temp internet files, history, etc.
a> to no avail. Any thoughts?
a> Thanks
a> Gary
a> _____

I think you just tried to open wrong url or you bank changed it.

Bye
Rick Murray
Tue, 10 May 2005 07:02:24 +0600

May 10, 2005 1:19:20 PM

Also, are you able to access ANY other web page or you always get this
error?

If any page returns this error, on your Pocket PC open File Explorer, browse
to \Windows and tap welcome.exe to run the program. It will recreate two
configuration files that sometimes are deleted by mistake.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz

Pocket PC and Smartphone software: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Bluetooth Guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449

!