Kerberos

I have w2k with sp4, I have a only domain (One DC). I want
to work on Kerberos.

Kerberos will be used by default for authentication between the W2K domain controller
and domain W2K/XP Pro. computers and users logging on the domain using those
computers. You can verify it by enabling auditing of account logon events in the
Domain Controller Security Policy. W2K cam fallback to lm/ntlm/ntlmv2 if the time
skew is greater than five minutes between computers or the user access a resource by
IP address instead on computer name. --- Steve

"Asif Attari" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have w2k with sp4, I have a only domain (One DC). I want
> to work on Kerberos.

TRENDING THREADS