  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 28, 2004 8:37:48 PM

I keep getting these errors in my windows xp machines.
Did a google on it but still clueless. Can someone help or point in right
direction?

thanks

----------------------------

Event Type: Error
Event Source: DCOM
Event Category: None
Event ID: 10003
Date: 7/28/2004
Time: 4:16:46 PM
User: N/A
Computer: xxxxxxx
Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server using
DefaultLaunchPermssion. The server is:
{00020906-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
The user is Unavailable/Unavailable, SID=Unavailable.

More about : access denied dcom

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 8:27:45 AM

I did some Googling also. See the link below from a newsgroup post that may help
about using the dcomcnfg command to try and figure out what the problem is. ---
Steve

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&thre...

http://tinyurl.com/5xgp2 -- same link as above, shorter.