Win2k Frames and IExplorer

I went on to the Internet, and now, in all my window
frames, the Back button is disable. On my Internet
Explorer, whenever I open it, is goes to the
http://ssearch.biz/?wmid=1010 page. I have tried many
times to change this, but no luck. If I click on Home, it
goes to the homepage I configured, but when I open IE, or
open a link in a new window, it always goes to the above
mentioned page. How do I get rid of this and get my Back
button Back. Please help.

Try either/both Hijackthis
(http://www.spychecker.com/download/download_hijackthis.html) and
Spybot Search and Destroy
(http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html).

Peter

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:48:09 -0700, "Vikash Ramdin"
<vikash.ramdin@equant.com> wrote:

>I went on to the Internet, and now, in all my window
>frames, the Back button is disable. On my Internet
>Explorer, whenever I open it, is goes to the
>http://ssearch.biz/?wmid=1010 page. I have tried many
>times to change this, but no luck. If I click on Home, it
>goes to the homepage I configured, but when I open IE, or
>open a link in a new window, it always goes to the above
>mentioned page. How do I get rid of this and get my Back
>button Back. Please help.

Hi Peter, thank you. I have tried both. Its says no
treats, but I still do not have the back button enabled and
it still goes to that site page.

Tim

hi vikash, i'm having the same problem. any solution yet?