Active Directory User and Computers Console

Mauricio

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2002

I have users working with Windows 2000 Proffesional, they give support to thousand of users, but all the structure is in Windows 2003, If they see the account propieties of the users or the computer propieties, they can't see the option Objects, and the path of the OU where the user or computer is not show.

They use Adminpak of Windows 2000, over Windows 2000 Proffesional.

The AD is in Windows 2003.

Have you delegated authority to those users for the OU where the users are
located? You can do that by right clicking the OU and selecting delegation to
start the delegation wizard or if it suits your needs give those users full
control to the OU in properties/security. --- Steve