Active Directory User and Computers Console

I have users working with Windows 2000 Proffesional, they give support to thousand of users, but all the structure is in Windows 2003, If they see the account propieties of the users or the computer propieties, they can't see the option Objects, and the path of the OU where the user or computer is not show.

They use Adminpak of Windows 2000, over Windows 2000 Proffesional.

The AD is in Windows 2003.
1 answer Last reply
More about active directory user computers console

    Have you delegated authority to those users for the OU where the users are
    located? You can do that by right clicking the OU and selecting delegation to
    start the delegation wizard or if it suits your needs give those users full
    control to the OU in properties/security. --- Steve

    "Mauricio" <Mauricio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have users working with Windows 2000 Proffesional, they give support to
    thousand of users, but all the structure is in Windows 2003, If they see the
    account propieties of the users or the computer propieties, they can't see the
    option Objects, and the path of the OU where the user or computer is not show.

    > They use Adminpak of Windows 2000, over Windows 2000 Proffesional.
    >
    > The AD is in Windows 2003.

Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Active Directory Windows