Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Active Directory User and Computers Console

Tags:
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Windows 2000
  • Active Directory
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 30, 2004 5:57:03 PM

I have users working with Windows 2000 Proffesional, they give support to thousand of users, but all the structure is in Windows 2003, If they see the account propieties of the users or the computer propieties, they can't see the option Objects, and the path of the OU where the user or computer is not show.

They use Adminpak of Windows 2000, over Windows 2000 Proffesional.

The AD is in Windows 2003.

More about : active directory user computers console

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:28:20 AM

Have you delegated authority to those users for the OU where the users are
located? You can do that by right clicking the OU and selecting delegation to
start the delegation wizard or if it suits your needs give those users full
control to the OU in properties/security. --- Steve

news:D 6B9397C-5853-4E0F-9953-3503D4886732@microsoft.com...