oe censoring all attachments

why does outlook express not let attachments thru? i am
not getting ANY attachments. it's driving me crazy.

Hi - best to post OE questions in an OE group - try
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

If this group isn't carried on your news server, try using
msnews.microsoft.com (MS's public news server - it's the source for all the
microsoft.public newsgroups).

If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services Community Newsgroups web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

That said:
See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q291387 -

Option 1: Click forward on the message w/the attachment and open it from
there (you don't have to click Send on the new message)

Option 2: look in tools, options, security, and untick the box.
If you go with option 2, make sure you have good antivirus software running
that also scans mail - and keep it updated regularly.