Unlocking Chapters and Disabling Introduction Movies

I had to reinstall my computer, and I forgot how to unlock the chapters. I
remember one of them is "barkeater". Also how do I disable the introduction
movies?

Thanks in advance #_#
2 answers Last reply
More about unlocking chapters disabling introduction movies

    Sacred Whisper wrote:
    > I had to reinstall my computer, and I forgot how to unlock the chapters.
    > I remember one of them is "barkeater". Also how do I disable the
    > introduction movies?

    To unlock all chapters, in your nwnplayer.ini file (located in the main
    NWN directory), add the following lines to [Game Options]

    CODEWORD=hacktastic
    CODEWORD XP1=ffrodriguez
    CODEWORD XP2=barkeater

    To disable the intro movies, open nwn.ini and add the following line
    under [Display Options]

    Disable Intro Movies=1

    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    > To unlock all chapters, in your nwnplayer.ini file (located in the main
    > NWN directory), add the following lines to [Game Options]
    >
    > CODEWORD=hacktastic
    > CODEWORD XP1=ffrodriguez
    > CODEWORD XP2=barkeater
    >

    > To disable the intro movies, open nwn.ini and add the following line
    > under [Display Options]
    >
    > Disable Intro Movies=1
    >
    > --
    > Barry Scott Will