won't login into any account in safe mode

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

every time i try to login to an administrative account or the primary
administrators account in safe mode, my computer reboots.

how can i fix this ?

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=acfwebring ( un-official
alt.comp.freeware webring )

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

F O R M A T.

If you have a problem like that, with the Administrator account, your pretty
much screwed for later recovery if the system were to severly crash. Do it
now, save the hassle later.

HTH
---