DDR2 @ 667 mhz Cas Latancy 3 available?

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
I was just wondering if anyone knew of 1 gigabyte sticks of RAM that could run at 667 Mhz with a CAS Latancy of 3? Preferably at or less then $100 before shipping. That's the best this motherboard would be able to handle (667 Mhz, 1 gigabyte sticks, CAS 3) and I was wondering if it was available, and affordable.

Maybe not affordable, but maybe someone knows of something that will run at those settings, with rock solid stability.

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
mushkin. I am not sure if it fits your budget due to price hike.

A little bit pricey, but at least it tells me that it's out there. ~$130 per stick isn't horrible, so it could be in the cards come this Friday, depending on how good the check is. For something that will max out half of my DIMMs, I'd say it's not a bad deal at all. Should suit me for the three years or so I plan to have this computer.

Thanks for letting me know, it's greatly appreciated.

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
I'm selling these for $280.00, they are brand new and unused. I originally purchased 6gb's of this stuff but only ended up using 4gb's of it. They are no longer made as it was a special limited 10yr anniversary edition and is the most highly sought after ddr 2 667mhz ram. Period.

Stock specs are 667mhz 3 3 3 12. I have 4gbs in my board overclocked to 1000mhz 4 4 4 5 with just 2.25 vcore rock stable 8)

Here is my ebay feedback if you need a reference.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=robs03gts&myWorld=true

29702360_tp-1.jpg

Dude, you might wanna read the User Agreement, which prohibits you from advertising stuff for sale on these Forumz. Skip down about a page where it sez:

"Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums."

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
Would now be a bad time to mention I can't change vCore at all. So I'd have to use something that runs at 1.8 volts, no more.

"Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums."

Advert, not really, only directed to one person. Not a chain letter or a pyramid scheme. It almost falls under commercial solicitation, except it's one end user to another. Unless commercial is anything to do with commerce, then you've got him on that point. :p

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
You might have luck with these at CAS4 but I'm afraid that 1.8 volts is going to hold you back .
do you gamble :mrgreen:
http://www.crucial.com/store/partspecs.aspx?imodule=BL12864AA663

Gamble, yes, in fact, and I often lose. :cry:

Advert, not really, only directed to one person.

Had a PM been sent then it would have been directed to one person. Posting it on the forum makes it public. Is it an advert? Check this link.

Ah, semantics. :p

1.8v core is good for 667mhz 3 3 3 12 with this ram :wink:

You should have a private message on it. If it's stable, I'm definately interested. :D