Loggin on

I bought a computer from a yard sale. When I turn it on
and windows 2000 pro loads a screen comes up wanting me to
put in a screen name and password .... I don't know it or
have one and I can't get past that screen. What do I do?
can aanyone help me with this.

Hi

You might try to reset the local Administrator
password with one of the methods mentioned here:

http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP