hosed bios

Ratch

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

screwed up, knew better but did it anyway. I flashed my
bios, now laptop will not even boot to bios screen.
Anybody have an idea besides drop kick? Thanks for any
help.

You may want to post in a hardware forum/newsgroup, one for laptops of a particular
brand if possible. Also email or contact the manufacturer as how to proceed. At this
point it may be worth a trying to do it again if possible. Good luck. --- Steve

"ratch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> screwed up, knew better but did it anyway. I flashed my
> bios, now laptop will not even boot to bios screen.
> Anybody have an idea besides drop kick? Thanks for any
> help.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the laptop?

"ratch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> screwed up, knew better but did it anyway. I flashed my
> bios, now laptop will not even boot to bios screen.
> Anybody have an idea besides drop kick? Thanks for any
> help.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

doorstop comes to mind... contact the manufacturer, nothing win2k can do for
you now.