windows 2000 server auditing objects...

I would like to know how I can audit groups of users and
track their time and date the logon proccess.
Also I want to audit the printer and set quotes per user,
Please if u know how to do that in windows 2000 server i
will appreciate an anwser

You can enable auditing of logon events to track when a "user" logs onto a computer
and audit account logon events in Domain Controller Security Policy to see when a
user logs onto the domain by viewing the security log in Event Viewer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300549 --- auditing in W2K.

You can also enable auditing of object access on a computer and then audit access to
folders, etc though this not as easy as it sounds and you will have a lot of events
to sift through in the security log in Event Viewer or you may want to try and audit
the print spooler as shown in the link below.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323228 -- see How to Turn On and Turn Off
Printing Event Logging.

I know you can set quotas for disk space use per user on a ntfs volume but I don't
know of a way to set print quotas. You may want to as in a Windows printing newsgroup
to see if anyone has any ideas on that. --- Steve