Power Management Password

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Ok....My brother put a password on the power management.
You know the neat little thing when you restart your comp
and can hit delete to run? Yeah that thing. Anyways, he
forgot the password or wont tell me and I have no way to
access it. Can you help me out?

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP