grimgraw's ring

Daniel

hi there
im replaying NWN again but for some reason i can't find grimnaw's ring in
chapter one
(the silver ring with eagels engraved in it)
i know its in beggars nest but i just cant find it.
(i'm trying to finnish the game with ALL sidequests)

i hope anyone can help me couse i'm cant stand this

regards Daniel...

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:05:47 +0200, "daniel" <d.jong16@chello.nl>
wrote:

>hi there
>im replaying NWN again but for some reason i can't find grimnaw's ring in
>chapter one
>(the silver ring with eagels engraved in it)
>i know its in beggars nest but i just cant find it.
>(i'm trying to finnish the game with ALL sidequests)
>
>i hope anyone can help me couse i'm cant stand this
>
>regards Daniel...

It is not in the Beggar's Nest. From the Core District, enter the area
marked Blacklake in the NE corner. You are now in the slums area
before Blacklake. There is a house in the NW corner of the slums area
near the Blacklake gate entrance. The ring is in that house.

Daniel

TX mike now i remember

last time i did the slums before beggars nest and didn't speak to grim til
alfter both.
i was just havin the ring all the thime without knowing it :)

regards Daniel