W2K Server and Third party software

I need to audit de logon event fro differents user or
group of users by age, Can anybody tell me a tool to see
all those events and do reports for age?

You would have to enable auditing of logon events or account logon events [for non
domain computers] to capture logons. The link below describes how to do such.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300549

There is no built in way to request logons by age. There are third party utilities
that may help, some free such as PSLogList.

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psloglist.shtml