The local policy of this system does not permit you to log..

Hello,

I have win2k server and win2k workstation and after installing Symantec
Ghost our server did not grant me anymore acces to the server or the
workstation with the administrator user... "The local policy of this system
does not permit you to logon interactively"

I found information on microsoft site about Tool kit (NTRights) but it's
only in win2k3 it dont want me to install it on 2k workstation...

Did someone have an other alternative to fix the problem...

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about local policy system permit

    Luc leduc wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have win2k server and win2k workstation and after installing Symantec
    > Ghost our server did not grant me anymore acces to the server or the
    > workstation with the administrator user... "The local policy of this system
    > does not permit you to logon interactively"
    >
    > I found information on microsoft site about Tool kit (NTRights) but it's
    > only in win2k3 it dont want me to install it on 2k workstation...
    >
    > Did someone have an other alternative to fix the problem...
    Hi

    If you have access to the computer over a network:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3yfLb.22533%24P%251.21629542%40newssvr28.news.prodigy.com

    or alternatively:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=urlEFmy8DHA.1816%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl

    If you have no network access, the procedure in the last link might be
    doable with an offline registry editor as well, e.g. this one:

    http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/editor.html

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Policy Workstations Microsoft Servers Windows