Tomb in Port Llast

In northern Port Llast there is a tomb in the graveyard that I can't get
into. Does anyone know how to get in there or where it leads? Thanks.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:47:44 GMT, "egomann" <nunya@yourbizniss.com>
wrote:

>In northern Port Llast there is a tomb in the graveyard that I can't get
>into. Does anyone know how to get in there or where it leads? Thanks.

Talk to the guy in the shack outside the graveyard.

Not that one. ;-)

The tomb in the City of Port Llast map, just to the SW of the Northern
Entrance.

egomann schrieb:
> Not that one. ;-)
>
> The tomb in the City of Port Llast map, just to the SW of the
> Northern Entrance.

This tomb is just there for decoration purposes. The door doesn't lead
anyway.

Those Bastages...

I spent two hours looking for a way into that friggin door.

egomann wrote:
> In northern Port Llast there is a tomb in the graveyard that I can't get
> into. Does anyone know how to get in there or where it leads? Thanks.

That door does not open. If I'm remembering correctly, when the OC game
says "barred from the other side" there is no way in, the ones that
open up later have a hint that they will do so.

MadKaugh